Welcome to Arrowhead Middle School
Meet our School Principal
I have been a public school educator for more than twenty years. My experience includes . . .
- teaching high school English
- teaching middle school Social Studies
- teaching middle school Language Arts
- supervising in-school suspension rooms
- leading initiatives as a literacy leader
- leading initiatives as a school improvement facilitator
- leading in buildings as an assistant principal
- leading buildings as a principal
- serving on district councils and committees
- serving on a state advisory committee
I tell my staff of 45 committed professionals that I have not yet seen the school of my imagination, but every year we get closer and closer to becoming that exceptional place where kids love to be.
A place where their needs - however dire - are met.
A place where their teachers extend themselves daily in extraordinary ways to ensure students' security and success.
A place where kids and adults enjoy each other, have fun together, fight obstacles side by side, and stand together against discouragement and defeat.